How To Solve Getting Error 0x800ccc0f
How To Solve Getting Error 0x800ccc0f
You may encounter an error message that says you received error 0x800ccc0f. There are now a number of steps you can take to fix this problem, and we’ll discuss them a bit.
Approved: ASR Pro
0x800ccc0f is the most common error reported by Outlook users. This is an error that often occurs when a user sends or receives an email. Note. You are receiving this message because the send client cannot contact a certain Mail Enable server, or your Outlook file is corrupted.
Outlook error 0x800ccc0f occurs for some Outlook users when sending or receiving email messages. When an error occurs, the following error target is returned: “The task ‘server name – send or receive’ reported error (0x800ccc0f): ‘Connection to server lost. If this issue persists, contact your site administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP). The server replied: “K”. Hence the Outlook error 0x800ccc0f which ensures that SMTP emails are not sent or received. Here’s how you can probably fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f Windows 10.
Outlook Got Lost Error 0x800ccc0f
How do I fix error code 0x800ccc0f?
Check your internet connection.Disable your antivirus software.Turn off Windows Firewall.Increase the server timeout setting in Outlook.Start Outlook in safe mode.Recovery of Outlook PST files.
- Check your Internet connection
- Turn off your anti-virus softwareSecurity
- Turn off Windows Firewall
- Increase Outlook Server Timeout
- Start Outlook in Safe Mode
- Restore Outlook PST < /ol>
. Check Your Internet Connection
Your internet connection may have been restored again. Therefore, check if the opening of websites is usually performed in your browser. If not, the problem is clearly caused by a bug. Restarting the hub will restore the connection. Read this short article to learn more about how to fix the Getconnections error.
2. Disable Your Antivirus Software
An antivirus software that scans email can interfere with new incoming and outgoing emails in Outlook. Thus, third-party antivirus utilities can fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0f. You can disable many antivirus utilities by right-clicking all the icons on the taskbar and selecting the option to kill, pause, or exit. However, your company may need to disable some antivirus utilities through their windows. You can also temporarily deleteStart the antivirus desktop tools from Windows startup and restart the operating system as follows.
- Right-click on the Windows 10 taskbar and select Task.
- Select the Start Task Manager tab as shown in the image below.
- Now select the utility and antivirus and click the Disable button.
- The antivirus web interfaces will no longer be displayed when you and your family members restart Windows.
3. Disable New Windows Firewall
What does error code 0x800ccc0f mean?
SYMPTOMS. Error code 0x800CCC0F is generated when sending an email message from Microsoft Outlook. BECAUSE. This error occurs because the mail program (Outlook) cannot contact the MailEnable server. The most likely root cause is that the firewall is blocking the connection between the client and the actual server.
Windows Firewall is another important thing that can block MS Outlook. So disabling the firewall is another possible solution for Outlook 0x800ccc0f crash. How to configure Windows Firewall settings in Windows 10
- Click the Cortana button on the taskbar to open the application.
- Enter the keyword “Windows Firewall” in the Cortana search box and select “Open Windows.” Defender Firewall.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off to open the options directly below.
- Select both “Turn off Windows Defender Firewall”, then click OK.
- Alternatively, you can make sure Outlook complies with Windows Firewall by clicking Allow an important app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click the “Change Settings” button, then scroll down to Outlook in the main list of allowed applications.
- Check both Outlook checkboxes if they’re not always checked.
- Then press the OK button to confirm the setting.
4. Increase The Outlook Server Timeout
Outlook has a brand new server timeout bar that can cause connections to drop if you drag it to a longer value. This is another option worth checking out on how to fix Outlook error message 0x800ccc0f. How to increase server timeout in Outlook 2010
- First, open Outlook; then select the “File” tab.
- Click the “Account and Settings” button, then click “Account Settings” to open the “Mail Accounts” window.
Then click the “Log Settings” buttons and select Edit > Advanced to open the WindowsMail”. Settings window.
- Click Advanced Denial, then swipe the server timeout bar all the way to the right.
- Click OK to close the window.
5. Start Outlook In Safe Mode
- fix common errors
- file loss protection
- repair corrupted files
- replace missing files
- Hardware error
- Performance optimization
Outlook has a safe mode that can fix many email error messages. Safe Mode starts Outlook without a lot of add-ons so that this company doesn’t conflict with the software in a good way. You can open browsing in safe mode like this
- Open the main Win + Menu x menu by pressing Win + X.
- Then press Run on Win + Menu x to open the window.
‘Outlook < li>In the Run text box, type /safe and click OK.
- The profile selection window will open. Click the OK button in this window.
6. Restoring Outlook PST Files
Error 0x800ccc0f may be caused by a corrupted Outlook PST data file. Outlook comes with an excellent inbox repair tool that can be used to recover data files. You will use it as your next tool.
- Click the Cortana button, then type “scanpst.exe” in the search box. Choose to open the scanpst.exe file when Cortana confirms it.
- If Cortana can’t find the scanpst.exe file, look in File Explorer instead.
- Go to the Select tab of any file and click Edit. Folder. and/or search options in the open window displayed immediately below.
- the “View” tab, then select the “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” option.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Scanpst.exe is probably located in C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice 16, possibly C:Program Files (x86) Microsoft OfficeOffice 16 for 32-bit Windows platforms. In your version of Office, the number at the end of paths will be replaced; for example, the Office 2013 class is C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice 13.
- Click on the Outlook Inbox Repair tool panel using the Start button to perform a scan.
- If the scan finds anything, click the Repair button to repair the damaged Outlook files.
you can double-click the scanpst.exe file if you need to open it window
How do I fix error code 0x800ccc0f in Outlook Express?
1) Open the buyer’s email (Outlook Express) and click “More” and also “Accounts”. 2) Click “Ucheclear e-mail record” where you made mistakes in the first place. Then click “Inch Width Properties”. Clear this check box when restarting Outlook Express.
ALSO Unknown text read: Outlook encountered an error: here’s how to resolve it
How do I fix error 0x800ccc0f in Outlook 2010?
Method 1: Check for connectivity issuesMethod 2: Disable your antivirus and firewallMethod 3: Check your Outlook profile settingsMethod 4: Remove suspicious service emails from Outlookfifth way. Check the MTU of your router.fourth method. Start MS Outlook in safe mode.method 7method 8
If scanpst.exe doesn’t do just that, you can use Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair to repair corrupted PST files. This is not free software, but you can still use any of our trial versions by clicking the “Free Download” button on this website. If you have it installed, you can use Stellar Phoenix to repair PSF files as follows.
- First, the Stellar Phoenix software gets paid less than Windows.
- Then select the Browse option and a scratch disk to search for the PST file.
- Click the “Search” button to start the analysis.
- Then select the dangerous PST file for analysis, I would say detected.
- Click the “Restore” button, to restore the selected PST file.
- After that, the program will check your recovered PST file. You can then select individual checkboxes to get each folder and select other required items to restore.
- Select the “Press PST Button” radio button and then navigate to the “Save PST” option.
- Click the Browse button to choose your own save path.
< li>Then click the OK button to save the fixed PST file.
This is a set of permissions that can fix the Outlook So error 0x800ccc0f so you can email me again using the software. In addition, some of the solutions in this article may also fix the issue.
This software fixes common laptop or computer errors, protects you from hair loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your new PC for peak performance. Solve PC problems right now in 3 easy steps:
- Download this Excellent PC Recovery Tool from TrustPilot.com.
- Click “Start Scan” to view Windows issues that may be causing problems with your PC.
- Click “Fix All” to fix proprietary technology issues (need exclusive reader discount).